With so many minecraft servers out there, how do you choose the one that's right for you? Well, that's not an easy answer. But here are some pros and cons of our server so that you can make an educated choice:
Up to date Survival World
Advanced Creative World
Capture the Flag Minigame
Last Man Standing Minigame
Survival Games Minigame
Temple Run Minigame
1) We support the minecraft community. Tens of thousands of plugin developers that make these servers work are doing so from home, and in most cases, for no purpose other than honing their programming/scripting skills. BlockJunkies makes a commitment to the smaller plugin developers to donate a few bucks to their beer and pizza funds from time to time.
2) We're responsible. Everyone in an authority wielding position around here underwent an in game screening process where they were determined to possess both leadership skills and general goodwill towards their fellow gamers. Our policy is to educate people on minecraft etiquette rather than the heavy handed banning and appeal dance. The founder of this server himself got slapped with a fabricated "griefing" ban from another server simply for leaving to do his own thing, and recognizes the lack of empathy in online gaming.
3) We value your time, and reflect that on our server. As gainfully employed adults, we realize how important it is to be able to play your video game of choice without becoming intertwined in politics or power hungry authority junkies online. You may not have a wealth of time to spend playing minecraft, so we try to keep everything that doesn't affect you out of your face.
4) We offer monthly rank rental. Wanna try out Titan perks but don't wanna bust out $160? That's completely understandable. Rent Titan for a month for $32. If you like it, buy the full Titan rank for $160 at the end of the month and we'll refund the $32! Or, rent for 6 consecutive months and the rank is yours to keep. Never pay us a penny again. (Unless you're the philanthropic sort.) (P.S. this offer also applies to Champion for $16 and $80)
5) We're adults, and we keep ourselves behaving as such. Any staff on the server are instructed to leave their personal problems at the login screen. You shouldn't have to be mistreated because some 14 year old moderator just got dumped by his girlfriend.
1) We are an adult server, and we suggest that only players 16 and up use this server. Although there are anti-harassment policies in place, and lines are drawn as far as explicit chat, you can't please everybody. If you're new to the internet and get offended every time you see someone drop an f bomb, we may not be the place for you.
2) We will not spawn items for you, nor will you be able to purchase moderator/op status via in game currency, real dollars, or any other method. Our staff is selected by hand, and most often, are placed in their respective roles after WE ask THEM, not the converse. Although from time to time mods may assist in builds, it's not a luxury the typical user should expect. This is a survival server, and we expect people to survive.
This list is pretty short, but even at that, I'd be surprised if anyone reads it the whole way through. But there it is. Do with it what you will! Last but not least, if you wanna learn about the server, just connect to it and start playing. We'll see you there! :]