just got everything back up running and recent. no time for sparkly jpg's or advertisements though.
should be Sunday or Monday. just waiting on the devs.
The lack of public interest in our network has me questioning my actions. I may scale blockjunkies down and make it private for current rank holders. It seems like my efforts are fruitless lately.
There will be many more changes in the next few weeks. Those include, listed by priority:
1) Two new worlds on main. One regular and one amplified/avatar.
2) Restricting flight to older worlds. A sense of verticality makes minecraft terrain much more exciting. Flight will be enabled on new(er) worlds during holidays we will later determine.
3) Opening a dedicated skyblock server with voting and challenge rewards.
4) Re-opening inspire (our creative server) with block protection.
5) Re-enabling voting rewards on all networked servers.
If you're a past blockjunkies player, please drop by so that we can assign your rank back and help you find your old warps/homes/etc. Thanks.